The Matthew Halton Booster Club is the central fund-raising parent volunteer organization of the school community. This group raises funds in support of extra-curricular activities and school programs through various fundraisers.
- To support extra-curricular activities for MHHS students including sports, the arts, leadership, citizenship, and other student clubs and activities.
- To enhance educational opportunities and support educational experiences for MHHS students.
- To recognize student achievement and celebrate success.
What we do:
- We are currently raising funds to purchase a video editing suite for the Learning Commons
- Support student awards (both academic and athletic).
- Support student and parent led fundraising activities.
- Purchase and maintain a variety of sports and band equipment.
- Raise funds to support MHBC programs (includes a Casino once every 3 years).
- Maintain the MHBC as a non profit society in order to provide a legal entity for financial management, fundraising, grantwriting etc.